2012's Resolution

I rarely make resolutions when new year comes. Not that I'm perfect nor I don't care; its because every single time when I notice my attitude might hurt or annoy others, I'll reflect on my acts and stop doing them necessarily. Lately I don't talk much to others as I used to and at times I've been hating myself for seriously stupid wrongdoings. Since I've been (and will be) spending most of my time alone in my days here, I thought it'd be great if I do self-tweaks for my own good too.

1. Be humble in every way I can yet confident with what I'm capable of.
2. Forget the ADD thingy and try my best to focus on my tasks.
3. Try not to skip meals (I skip them when I'm busy).
4. Most importantly, be a better muslim and develop a stronger iman in me.

By the mean time I'm going to appreciate and enjoy what I already have now, and look for opportunities to seize when I graduate. I drafted a pretty awesome plan in my mind for the future. InsyaAllah if I have the chance to live long.  :D

1 comment: